Don’t you just love this time of year? Winter is almost gone, we’re starting to hear the birds sing again! But wait…. you also don’t know if you’ll get to wear a tank top tomorrow, or have to wear a parka. While all the back and forth can take a emotional toll on our brains, it Definitely takes a toll on our hair! The cold weather will dry out your hair so fast. Here are my top 5 remedies…
- Drink a lot of water. (I know, I know, you’ve heard it a million times. It’s so true! For both your hair and skin sake, just do it!)
- Always. ALWAYS use a leave-in-conditioner. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment is one of my favorites! For the more oily hair types, It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite will be the better choice for your type. (Pics below)
- Do an overnight coconut oil braid! Put a generous amount of coconut oil on your hair from the base of your neck to the ends then put it in a simple braid. PLEASE cover your pillow with a towel or you’ll have a greasy mess! Wash your hair like you normally would the next morning.
- Do not wash it every day! Dry shampoo will be your best friend!
- Be gentle with it. Heat style it as little as possible on those more dry days. You wouldn’t throw a dry clean only shirt in the dryer. Your hair is fragile! And you have no choice but to wear it everyday.
Happy Almost Spring!!