Since blogging is new for me, here is an introduce myself post!
- I was born and raised in Albuquerque, NM. Therefore, I LOVE spicy foods. I’m talking, a raging inferno on the tastebuds!
- I love being outdoors. Preferably in a mountain of some sort. Or the zoo, I’ll Always say yes to a zoo trip!
- I am not afraid of spiders, snakes, lizards, frogs, etc… I think they are awesome. However, the mere sight of a beetle will bring literal tears to my eyes. I. Hate. Them.
- I am a firm believer that painting your nails or just changing the polish color can brighten any day.
- Glitter is Always acceptable.
- Swimming with a great white is on my bucket list.But, I have no desire to skydive.
- I love reading all the books! Sometimes I get so involved in the characters that when they crack jokes or say sarcastic comments, I laugh out loud. Because of that my husband thinks
I’m nutsI’m adorable 😄
- I really enjoy blowdrying other people’s hair. (Just not my own. I air dry those curls until I look like a cave lady.)
- I try to drink at least a gallon of water a day. Along with either Bulletproof Coffee or iced coffee (perfect for any weather!)
- I believe you’re never to old to wear a braid of some sort!
Thanks for reading!